August 17, 2006

For Cats About To Flush, We Salute You

Years ago I went to a party at the home of my Costumer friend Heather. [She was from Ohio, but Hollywood had transformed her. She'd eat salad & 'GimmeLean' veggie sausage for breakfast before her yoga classes. We'd have cradle-robbing double dates, and help out the straight guys at Burning Man with her vast costume collection... ]

On the night of this party I wobbled into the bathroom and discovered Eartha using the toilet, startling her. That made two of us. The pure-bred with sparse hair and large eyes beared more resemblance to coy fish than kitten. My amazement was short lived when I realized that Eartha couldn't flush for herself. I later taught my own cats to use the toilet. But... no flush! What can you expect? And so it was back to the box.

Today I have witnessed cat evolution: "Gizmo Flushes". (You know you weren't getting anything done at work anyway).



Anja is a real little girl now. Nineteen months and thousands of images later, she's starting to understand the whole camera game. Smile!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home